Thursday, June 11, 2015

$350 Cash Back from AT&T Wireless

If you've been thinking about switching your cell phone carrier, now may be a great time to do it since TopCashBack is offering a whopping $350 cash back on new 2 year AT&T wireless contracts.



This deal certainly is not for everyone.  Personally, I'm still a fan of the prepaid plans and am sticking with my Straight Talk plan.  And it's important to note that this deal specifically excludes the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

However, if you're up for signing a new contract, then this offer from TopCashBack is definitely worth taking a look at!

In case you missed it, check out my primer on cash back portals.

Disclosure:  Some sites pay a commission for referral.  I will always post the best deal/offer that I know of, regardless of if it pays a referral or not.  If you choose to sign up through my links for those sites, it is greatly appreciated!  

No comments:

Post a Comment